Since 2002, Harris has served as president of the Pennsylvania Women's Campaign Fund, a bipartisan political action committee supporting the election of women to the state legislature.
What does PWCF stand for?
PWCF stands for Pennsylvania Women's Campaign Fund (Lewisburg, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PWCF
We have 3 other meanings of PWCF in our Acronym Attic
- Philadelphia Workers' Compensation Claims Association (Trevose, PA)
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi Club of Greater Atlanta
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi Club of the Rockies
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi Club of Southern California
- Planet Waves Cable Cutter/Tester
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi Club Western Reserve
- Paul Wever Construction Equipment Co., Inc. (Goodfield, IL; highway equipment and engineering services)
- Present Worth of Capital Expenditures
- Protected Working Capacity Envelope
- Public Works Center
- Person/People with Cystic Fibrosis
- Persons With Chronic Fatigue
- Pacific West Community Forestry Center (Taylorsville, CA)
- Prince William County Fire and Rescue (Virginia)
- Physical Working Capacity at Fatigue Threshold
- Program for Watershed and Community Health (US and Australia)
- pump-down wet-connector head
- Physical Working Capacity at the Heart Rate Threshold
- Personal Watercraft Licence (Australia)
- Portland Women's Crisis Line (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our comprehensive, bipartisan training will address all aspects of women winning elections, and we are excited to collaborate with the Pennsylvania Women's Campaign Fund on this important endeavor.