today the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) and the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission (PTC) will temporarily reduce the speed limit to 45 mph and restrict certain types of vehicles on some southeast Pa.
What does PA TPK stand for?
PA TPK stands for Pennsylvania Turnpike
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Publishers Association
- Pulmonary Artery
- Punk Ass
- Purchasing Agent
- Purchasing Aide/Assistant
- Put Away
- Putt and Approach (disc golf)
- Pad Abort-1 (US NASA)
- Plasma Angiotensin 1
- Plasma Angiotensin I Level (biomedicine)
- Program Assessment & Control
- Preliminary Analysis and Design
- Purchase Authorization and Directive
- Pacific Architecture and Engineering
- Personal Arms & Equipment
- Product Acceptance & Evaluation
- Program Analysis & Evaluation
- Program Assessment and Evaluation
- Program Analysis & Evaluation Director/Directorate
- Project Approval & Environmental Documentation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The property is located on Horsham Road, near the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Routes 611 and 63 and 20 miles north of Center City, Philadelphia.
Pennsylvania Turnpike accord A dispute that briefly raised the possibility of the first work stoppage in the 50-year history of the Pennsylvania Turnpike was resolved when the five-member turnpike commission voted 3-to-2 in favor of adding an agency shop provision to a new contract with the Teamsters union.
the Pennsylvania Turnpike was in danger of becoming financially insolvent and defaulting on its debt obligations.
The OTC connects the Indiana toll road and the Pennsylvania turnpike and links many of the largest cities within the State of Ohio.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike is one of the most significant federal infrastructure investments in our nation's history.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA-' underlying rating on the following Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission (PTC) revenue bonds: -- $125,000,000 turnpike fixed-rate revenue bonds, series A of 2006, -- $125,000,000 turnpike multi-modal revenue bonds, series B of 2006 -- $125,000,000 turnpike multi-modal revenue bonds, series C of 2006.
Lieberman of Pittsburgh to a four-year term as a member of the five-person Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission.