Last June, the Commission partnered with the state Health Department and the Pennsylvania Tobacco Prevention Network to sponsor the first statewide Latino conference on tobacco use and prevention.
What does PTPN stand for?
PTPN stands for Pennsylvania Tobacco Prevention Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PTPN
We have 2 other meanings of PTPN in our Acronym Attic
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Like Protein
- Point Plume (EPA model)
- Packaging and Transportation Program Manager
- Pathway to Purpose Ministry
- Post Thaw Progressive Motility (thawed frozen sperm)
- Preschool Tea Party Massacre (band)
- Prosecution Team Performance Management (UK)
- Protect the Prime Minister (gaming mod - GTA:SA-MP)
- Propellant Tank Pressure Monitoring Unit
- Peer-to-Peer Networking (internet networking)
- Physical Therapy Provider Network
- Preemptive Time Petri Net
- Programmable Timed Petri Net (electrical engineering)
- Protein-Tyrosine Phosphatase, Nonreceptor-Type
- Porous Tube Plant Nutrient Delivery System
- Printed to Private Order
- Point to Point Over the Ethernet
- Past the Point of No Return (The Phantom of the Opera song)
- Personal Totem Pole Process (workshop)
- Physical Therapist in Private Practice
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tom Ridge's Advisory Commission on African American Affairs today partnered with the Pennsylvania Tobacco Prevention Network to sponsor the second statewide African-American conference on tobacco use and prevention.
Tom Ridge's Advisory Commission on Latino Affairs today partnered with the state Health Department and the Pennsylvania Tobacco Prevention Network to sponsor the first statewide Latino conference on tobacco use and prevention.