July 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Last evening, the Pennsylvania Telephone Association (PTA) honored Tom Lager of Hacklebernie (outside Jim Thorpe), for his outstanding contributions to the telecommunications industry, the Association, and the customers he serves.
What does PATEL stand for?
PATEL stands for Pennsylvania Telephone Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Postal Address Template Description Language
- Pacific Association for Teacher Education (regional teacher education network; Suva, Fiji)
- Peripheral Arterial Thromboembolic Events (surgery)
- Philippine Association for Technical Education
- Product Assurance Test and Evaluation
- Production Acceptance Test & Evaluation
- Pulmonary Arterial Thromboembolism (vascular medicine)
- Portable Automatic Test Equipment Calibrator
- Process Advantage Technology (Benicia, California)
- Printing and Allied Trades Employers Federation of Australia (union)
- Philippine Association of Tertiary Level Educational Institutions in Environmental Protection and Management
- Piedmont Area Traffic Enforcement Network (Georgia, USA)
- Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation (King of Prussia, PA; est. 1998)
- Physical Activity Task Force (various locations)
- Pittsburgh AIDS Task Force (prevention program; Pennsylvania)
- Practical Applications Training Facility (US FEMA)
- Practice Act Task Force (veterinary profession)
- Practice Analysis Task Force (various organizations)
- Protected Areas Task Force (China)
- Public Arts Task Force (Syracuse, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Steve Fravel, manager of video services, provided an overview of regulatory/legislative concerns regarding the NBC/Universal/Comcast merger during the Pennsylvania Telephone Association Spring Conference, April 14-15, in State College, Pa.
In addition to serving with Team PA Foundation, he serves as Secretary/Treasurer of the Pennsylvania Telephone Association and as First Vice Chair or the New Jersey Utilities Association.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- Reflecting the new era of telecommunications competition, the Pennsylvania Telephone Association (PTA) announced today it has accepted into membership its first new local exchange provider in more than 30 years.
PENNSYLVANIA TELEPHONE ASSOCIATION NETWORK OF FUTURE EXHIBIT TO TOUR STATE HARRISBURG, Pa.