This will be our 19th development within the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education and we are very pleased to continue our successful track record at WCU.
What does PSSHE stand for?
PSSHE stands for Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Prozac Survivors Support Group
- Puget Sound Sailing Group (boating club; Seattle, WA)
- Puget Sound Senior Games (Olympia, WA)
- Puget Sound Seed Growers Association (Washington)
- Precancel Stamp Society of Great Britain
- Pertubuhan Silat Seni Gayong Malaysia (martial arts)
- Partia Socialiste e Shqipërisë (Albanian Socialist Party; formerly PPSh)
- Physical Symbol System Hypothesis (philosophy)
- Pre-School Story Hour (various locations; library story time)
- Puget Sound Siberian Husky Club
- Park Slope Safe Homes Project (Brooklyn, NY)
- Philippine Social Sciences and Humanities Review
- Peninsula Sanitary Service, Inc. (Stanford, CA)
- Perforated Screen Surfaces Incorporated (Conklin, NY)
- Performance Salary Step Increase
- Persatuan Sepak Bola Seluruh Indonesia (Football Association of Indonesia)
- Phosphorus, Sulfur and Silicon
- Powertech Substation Services, Inc. (Manila, Philippines)
- Prague Security Studies Institute (Czech Republic)
- Primary Specialty Skill Identifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded in 1855 as the first Normal School in Pennsylvania, Millersville University is one of 14 universities within the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education.
The Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education revealed that an audit shows California University of Pennsylvania inappropriately used university employees to raise money for its private foundation and improperly diverted nearly $6 million to the same nonprofit.
Indiana University of Pennsylvania (2005), a four-year teaching university in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, argues that "Liberal Studies provides the broad vision and understanding that enable individuals to enjoy full, rich lives and to play constructive roles in their communities.
CUP, established in 1852, is one of fourteen universities in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education.
The Early Childhood Program-to-Program ArticulationInitiative is a project of the Office of Child Development and Early Learning in collaboration with the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education.
Penn State University, for example, is not a state university nor is it legally affiliated with the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, the unified network of 14 state-owned universities fully funded and run by the state.
THE DECISION TO BAN SMOKING EVERYWHERE at 14 institutions in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education ignited a mixed response from the system's 110,000 students and 12,500 employees.