Executive Director of The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC), Ed Troxell from the Pennsylvania State Association of Boroughs, Sharon Ward from the Pennsylvania Budget and Policy Center called for a severance tax on natural gas drilling, with portions of the tax invested in the land, water, wildlife, and the communities that bear the brunt of this drilling.
What does PSAB stand for?
PSAB stands for Pennsylvania State Association of Boroughs
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSAB
We have 13 other meanings of PSAB in our Acronym Attic
- Public Schools Accountability Act of 1999 (California)
- Puget Sound Adventist Academy
- Public Sector Accounting and Auditing Board (Canada)
- Programme Self-Assessment and Action Document
- Psychiatric Survivor Action Association of Ontario
- PHO (Primary Health Organisation) Service Agreement Amendment Protocol (New Zealand)
- Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program
- Pacific Section of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists
- Pretest Self Assessment and Review
- Pearson Student Advisory Board
- Personnel Security Appeals Board
- Personnel System Automation Branch
- Prince Sultan Air Base
- Procurement Strategy for Aboriginal Business (Canada)
- Proto-Sabellian (aka Osco-Umbrian; linguistics)
- Public Sector Accounting Board
- Public Service Accounting Board
- Public Service Appeal Board
- Primary School Action for Better Health
- Patient Safety Advisory Committee (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
House Agriculture and Rural Affairs Committee Majority Chair Mike Hanna (D-Clinton) and Minority Chair John Maher (R-Allegheny), and Senate Agriculture and Rural Affairs Committee Majority Chair Mike Brubaker (R-Lancaster) showed great leadership in convening key stakeholders including PennFuture, the Department of Agriculture, Pennsylvania Farm Bureau, Pennsylvania Association of Township Supervisors, County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania State Association of Boroughs, and the Pennsylvania School Boards Association and helping them reach consensus on the legislation.
June 12 /PRNewswire/ -- The legislative debate over hastening competition for cable TV service should not lose focus on Pennsylvania's consumers, who will benefit the most from such competition, Verizon's public policy leader in the state told members of the Pennsylvania State Association of Boroughs (PSAB) this morning.
This legislation and a similar package that has been introduced in the House of Representatives is supported by, among others: Historic Harrisburg, Preservation Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Downtown Center, American Institute of Architects, 10,000 Friends of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania State Association of Boroughs, Pennsylvania League of Cities and Municipalities, Pennsylvania State Association of Township Supervisors and the Pennsylvania State Association of Township Commissioners.
The Pennsylvania Land Use Institute is a joint venture of the Governor's Center for Local Government Services, the Pennsylvania State Association of Township Supervisors, the County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania League of Cities and Municipalities, and the Pennsylvania State Association of Boroughs.
For more information and to register for the seminars, call the Pennsylvania State Association of Boroughs at (717) 236-9526, or write to PSAB, 2941 N.