The High School Journalism Contest was sponsored by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board with assistance from the Pennsylvania Newspaper Association and the Pennsylvania School Press Association.
What does PSPA stand for?
PSPA stands for Pennsylvania School Press Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSPA
We have 32 other meanings of PSPA in our Acronym Attic
- Paint Shop Pro 6
- Prostate Secretory Protein of 94 Amino Acids
- Pacific Seafood Processors Association
- Palm Springs Pilots Association (Springs, California)
- Panti Sosial Petirahan Anak
- Parents of Students of Phillips Academy
- Passive Solar Products Association
- Past Service Pension Adjusted
- Past Service Pension Adjustment
- Peace Support Psychological Activities
- Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants
- Pennsylvania Society of Public Accountants
- Performance Solution Performance Advisor
- Petroleum and Submarine Pipelines Act (UK)
- Phantom Sleep Page Apnea
- Philippine Society for Public Administration
- Photoluminescent Safety Products Association
- Physician Services Practice Analysis
- Pingry School Parents' Association (Martinsville, NJ)
- Piramatiko Scholio Panepistimioy Athinon (Experimental School of the University of Athens; Greece)
Samples in periodicals archive:
13 /PRNewswire/ -- The Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board takes its underage drinking prevention message to about 1,000 members of the Pennsylvania School Press Association at its annual conference today in Harrisburg.