She is a member of the Pennsylvania Public Health Association, Society for Public Health Education, Inc.
What does PPHA stand for?
PPHA stands for Pennsylvania Public Health Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPHA
We have 13 other meanings of PPHA in our Acronym Attic
- Postpartum Hemorrhage
- Pounds Per Hour
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Problems Per Hundred
- Procedure for Prolapse and Hemorrhoids (hemorrhoid repair treatment)
- Program in Public Health (various schools)
- Public Participation Hearing (California)
- Pulse-Position Hopping
- Pajak Penghasilan Orang Pribadi Dalam Negeri (Indonesian: Personal Income Tax Affairs)
- Pay Period Hours Adjustment
- Persistent Primitive Hypoglossal Artery (neurology)
- Phnom Penh Hotels Association (Cambodia)
- Preferred Physicians Healthcare Alliance (Maitland, FL)
- Preliminary Public Health Assessment
- Philippine Printing House for the Blind (est. 1962)
- Population and Public Health Branch (Canada)
- Public Packages Holdings, Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Palmetto Paint Horse Club (South Carolina)
- Pediatric Palliative and Hospice Care (Task Force; Pennsylvania)
- Pennsylvania Paint Horse Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
With obesity rates in Pennsylvania mirroring rates nationally, we face a health epidemic that could cripple our health and economy in the next ten years," said Jessica Boyer, President of Pennsylvania Public Health Association.
Among his public health positions, Cohen is affiliated with the Pennsylvania Public Health Association, serving as past president; the Pennsylvania Psychological Association, serving as past president of the Community Division and past board member; the National Council on Crime and Delinquency, serving as past chair and board member; the Alliance for Children and Families, serving as vice chair; and the Harvard School of Public Health's Center for Society and Health, serving as an advisory member.