To date, PrescribeWellness has partnered with the Arizona Pharmacy Association, California Pharmacists Association, North Carolina Association of Pharmacists, Pharmacists Society of the State of New York, Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association, Georgia Pharmacy Association, Iowa Pharmacy Association and Oklahoma Pharmacists Association.
What does PPA stand for?
PPA stands for Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPA
We have 538 other meanings of PPA in our Acronym Attic
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance
- Past Pupils' Association (various locations)
- Pastor's Personal Assistant
- Path Profile Analysis
- Patiño & Partners Abogados (Spain)
- Peasants Per Acre (gaming)
- Pedal Power Association (South Africa)
- Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts
- Pennsylvania Petroleum Association
- Pension Protection Act of 2006
- Peppercorns Performing Arts (UK)
- Per Patron Average (theater/cinema industry)
- Per Person Average
- Per Procura (Latin: by proxy)
- Per Prokura (German: by proxy)
- Perceived Probability Assumption
- Perennial Plant Association
- Performance Partnership Agreement (various locations)
- Periodic Paralysis Association (est. 1997)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Epple, CAE Executive Director, Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association, Harrisburg; pepple@papharmacists.
Lupus Agencies of New York State * American Liver Foundation, Western PA Chapter * Central Pennsylvania Allergy & Asthma * Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association * New Jersey Association of Mental Health Agencies, Inc.