The report was researched and written by the Penn State Cooperative Extension and the Pennsylvania Office of Rural Health on HAP's behalf.
What does PORH stand for?
PORH stands for Pennsylvania Office of Rural Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PORH
- Public Orgonomic Research Exchange
- Position Report
- Postgraduate Overseas Research Experience Scholarship
- Pacific Ocean Research Foundation
- Petroleum Overcharge Reimbursement Fund
- Philadelphia Orchestra Retirees and Friends
- Purchase Order Request Form
- Person of Restricted Growth
- Portfolio and Operational Risk Group
- Policy Options for Responding to the Growing Challenge of Obesity (University of Sussex; Brighton, UK)
- Post-Occlusive Reactive Hyperaemia (vascular medicine)
- Patrol Operational Readiness Instrumentation - Operational Missile
- Palm Oil Research Institute of Malalysia
- Police Officer Recruitment Incentive Program (LAPD)
- Palm Oil Registration and Licensing Authority (Malaysia)
- Plus (+) Or Minus (-), as used in Boeing drawings
- Popular Oppressive Race Names
- Progressive Outer Retinal Necrosis (eye infection)
- Plain Old Ruby Object
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 billion to the state's economy, according to data in The Hospital Sector's Contribution to the Pennsylvania State Economy, a report researched and written by the Penn State Cooperative Extension and the Pennsylvania Office of Rural Health.
Bruckner also serves as an advisory board member to the Pennsylvania Office of Rural Health and the Pennsylvania Rural Health Association.