Their first move was to apply for a booth in the 1974 Pennsylvania Nurses Association convention.
What does PNA stand for?
PNA stands for Pennsylvania Nurses Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNA
We have 189 other meanings of PNA in our Acronym Attic
- Palestinian News Agency
- Pamplona, Spain - Pamplona - Noain (Airport Code)
- Paraffins, Naphthenes, and Aromatics
- Parchetul Naþional Anticorupþie (Romania)
- Parque Natural da Arrábida (Portugal)
- Partai Nasional Aceh (Indonesian political party)
- Partial Nail Avulsion (ingrown toenail treatment)
- Partial Net Area (United States Coast Guard)
- Parties to the Nauru Agreement (fishing industry; various nations)
- Passed but Not Advanced
- Pensamiento Numérico y Algebráico (Spanish)
- Peptide Nucleic Acid
- Peptide Nucleic Acid Oligomer (biochemistry)
- Performance Network Analyzer (Agilent Technologies, Inc.)
- Permasteelisa North America (various locations)
- Persistent Nerve Agent
- Person Needing Assistance
- Personal Navigation Assistant
- Personal Needs Allowance
- Peyamner News Agency (Kurdistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Registered nurses at Northeastern Hospital, Philadelphia, chose the Pennsylvania Nurses Association (PNA) as their collective bargaining agent in a Pennsylvania Labor Relations Board election held Friday, June 2.
The nurses are represented by the Pennsylvania Nurses Association.