Funding will be used to upgrade the Pennsylvania Natural Diversity Inventory, a database on ecological resources that is used in permitting decisions.
What does PNDI stand for?
PNDI stands for Pennsylvania Natural Diversity Inventory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNDI
We have 1 other meaning of PNDI in our Acronym Attic
- Principal Network Design Engineer (Sprint)
- Plan National de Développement du Secteur de l'Education/Formation (French)
- Pew National Dental Education Program
- Philippine National Drug Formulary (Department of Health; Philippines)
- Pocono Northeast Development Fund (Pennsylvania)
- Potentially Dangerous Native Function (IT security)
- Partnering and Networking for the Development of Guyana
- Parque Natural do Douro Internacional (Portugal)
- Patro Notre-Dame d'Ittre
- Petri Net Description Language
- Programme National de Développement Local (French: National Programme for Local Development; Senegal)
- Peer Network and Dyadic Loneliness Scale
- Permanent Neonatal Diabetes Mellitus
- Partial Neglect of Differential Overlap
- Per Night Double Occupancy
- Philippine National Drug Policy (pharmaceuticals)
- Preliminary National Development Plan
- Professional Nurse Development Program (various organizations)
- Program for the National Democratic Revolution (Ethiopia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania, $20,000, to assist the Pennsylvania Natural Diversity Inventory program in updating information on Pennsylvania's imperiled plant species; and $15,000, to develop educational materials and conduct limited surveys on proper aquatic vegetation control.