House Bill 1718- Amends Pennsylvania Municipalities Planning Code, clarifying the percentage of financial security able to be retained by the governing body and extending the time period for a property owner to dispute fees.
What does PMPC stand for?
PMPC stands for Pennsylvania Municipalities Planning Code
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PMPC
We have 16 other meanings of PMPC in our Acronym Attic
- Public Management and Policy Association (London, UK)
- Portable Multipurpose Application Console
- Pedestrian Master Plan Advisory Group (Seattle, WA)
- Product Manager, Petroleum and Water Systems (US Army)
- Polymorphic Membrane Protein B (genetics)
- Premature Male Pattern Baldness (genetic traits)
- Program in Molecular Plant Biology (Colorado State University)
- Project Management Professional Boot Camp (training)
- Panama Corporate Property Management
- Panasonic Manufacturing Philippines Corporation
- Per Month Per Child
- Philippine Movie Press Club
- PHP Music Player Controller
- Point-to-Multipoint Connection
- Portable Music Player Cable (connecting iPod to automobile audio system)
- Post-Manufacturing Product Cost (cost analysis)
- Preventive Maintenance Pest Control
- Priority Mail Parcel Center
- Parts, Material and Process Control Board
- Past Modern Performance Duo
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Comprehensive plan is being developed to comply with the Pennsylvania Municipalities Planning code.
Patricia Vance (R-Cumberland), amends the Pennsylvania Municipalities Planning Code to expand the notice requirements for zoning-ordinance amendments by requiring affected property owners to receive notice by first class mail.