4, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The start of a new school year in the Keystone State typically means a new Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA) fall sports season is here.
What does PIAA stand for?
PIAA stands for Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PIAA
We have 18 other meanings of PIAA in our Acronym Attic
- Protein Interaction Analysis
- Proxy Interceptor Agent
- Public Information Advisor
- Public Information Agency
- Public Interest Advocate (various organizations)
- Puntland Intelligence Agency (Somalia)
- Pure Internet Architecture (PeopleSoft)
- Pyongyang International Airport
- Protocol Independent Anycast Sparse Mode
- Principal Industry Activity/Standard Industry Code
- Personal Injury Auto Accident
- Pet Industry Association of Australia Ltd.
- Physician Insurers Association of America
- Printing Industries Association of Australia
- Private Investigator's Association of Arkansas, Inc.
- Professional Insurance Agents of Arkansas, Inc.
- Property Investment Association of Australia
- Property Investors Association of Australia
- Public Involvement and Aboriginal Affairs (Canada)
- Push It All Aside (Alisha's Attic song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three winning videos are part of an overall anti-tobacco educational toolkit that the Department of Health teamed up with the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA) to develop and distribute to its members.
23 /PRNewswire/ -- Super Bowl XL MVP Hines Ward and Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Randy Wolf, are among those who will select the winners of the Pennsylvania Department of Health's "U MAKE THE CUT" video contest, being sponsored in cooperation with the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association, or PIAA.
These new forms have been accepted by the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA) as a more extensive alternative to the existing form, which is beneficial to a clinician conducting the physical evaluation.
Following through on the Senate Special Committee on Interscholastic Athletics' promise to legislate reforms if the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA) failed to act on its own, the Senate Education Committee today approved Senate Bill 1403, the proposed Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletics Accountability Act, according to Education Committee chairman James J.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- In an effort to give leaders of the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA) another opportunity to prove that the organization is on the road to reform, members of the Senate Special Committee on Interscholastic Athletics today announced that the committee will call several PIAA Board of Control members to testify at a hearing scheduled for Wednesday, October 20.