The conference is sponsored by Lehigh University's renowned Advanced Technology for Large Structural Systems (ATLSS) Center and co-sponsored by organizations including the Federal Highway Administration, Pennsylvania Infrastructure Technology Alliance, National Science Foundation, New Jersey Department of Transportation, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, and Transportation Research Board.
What does PITA stand for?
PITA stands for Pennsylvania Infrastructure Technology Alliance (Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PITA
We have 28 other meanings of PITA in our Acronym Attic
- Public Internet Terminal (various locations)
- Pulling It Together
- Pulsed Inductive Thruster
- Pursuit Intervention Technique (police high-speed pursuit tactic)
- Pacific International Trapshooting Association
- Pacific Islands Telecommunications Association
- Pain In the Ass
- Palestinian Information Technology Association
- Paper Industry Technical Association (UK)
- Paranormal Investigation Team of Atlanta (Georgia)
- Pipeline Integrity Technology Associates
- Plug in the Answer (math strategy)
- Point-in-time Architecture
- Prevention of Immoral Trafficking Act (India)
- Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Center (est. 1962; Pakistan)
- President's Information Technology Advisory Committee
- Primary Industries Training Advisory Council (Australia)
- Pandemic Influenza Technical Advisory Group (Ministry of Health; New Zealand)
- Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care
- Prime Information Technology and Networks (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since start-up, the Bethlehem-based company has developed the patented electric motor system called Trezium[R] that was tested by Lehigh University's Energy Research Center through the Pennsylvania Infrastructure Technology Alliance (PITA).
The one-day meeting, featuring panel discussions about the benefits of entrepreneurial startups, technology transfer and educational outreach, is designed to harness the energy of technology research and commercial innovation fueled by the Pennsylvania Infrastructure Technology Alliance, an alliance created to link business and academia to create high-paying jobs in the state.