3 /PRNewswire/ -- For the fourth year in a row, Pennsylvania Industries for the Blind and Handicapped (PIBH) was named a best place to work, medium sized company category (25-250 employees), in Pennsylvania.
What does PIBH stand for?
PIBH stands for Pennsylvania Industries for the Blind and Handicapped (Harrisburg, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PIBH in our Acronym Attic
- Propriété Industrielle Bulletin Documentaire (French: Industrial Property Bulletin Documentary)
- Personalizable Image Browsing Engine
- Play It By Ear
- Pulsed Ion Beam Evaporation
- P-Induced Blocking Factor
- Pacific Islands Business Forum (est. 2007)
- Palestine International Business Forum (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Pipeline Industry Benefit Fund (est. 1964; trust fund)
- Progesterone Induced Blocking Factor
- Public Islamic Balanced Fund
- Pacific Islands Benthic Habitat Mapping Center
- Pacific International Beauty Institute (Indonesia)
- Performance Improvement by Incentives (motivation model)
- PLPI Insurance Brokers, Inc.
- Partido Isang Bansa Isang Diwa (Filipino: One Nation, One Spirit Party; politics)
- Presidential Initiative on Banana Industrial Development (Uganda)
- Preacher in Blue Jeans (website)
- Problem Is Between Keyboard and Chair
- Presque Isle Branch Library (Fairview Township, PA)
- Paucity of Intrahepatic Bile Ducts
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 9, 2004 Actress Geri Jewell of HBO's "Deadwood" Delivers Keynote Speech, Presents Award to Top Disabled Worker in Pennsylvania Recognizing the many achievements and contributions of disabled workers throughout Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania Industries for the Blind and Handicapped (PIBH) held its annual awards ceremony last night (Tuesday, June 8) at the Radisson Penn Harris Hotel.
30 /PRNewswire/ -- Auditor General Jack Wagner has sent a letter to the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission, urging it to consider renewing its contract with the Pennsylvania Industries for the Blind and Handicapped (PIBH), a nonprofit organization that employed blind and handicapped individuals to answer phone calls from Pennsylvania consumers faced with the threat of service cutoffs and other utility issues.
6, 2002 The Pennsylvania Industries for the Blind and Handicapped (PIBH) today announced it is celebrating the passage of House Bill 878, which was passed by the Pennsylvania General Assembly on Wednesday, November 27th.