Leinbach, AIA, Mohrsville Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency Thomas B.
What does PHFA stand for?
PHFA stands for Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of PHFAOther Resources:
We have 2 other definitions for PHFA in our Acronym Attic
- Psychiatric Health Facility
- Public Health Facility
- Public Health Foundation
- Punch Haole Face (punk band, Hawaii)
- Put Him First (record label)
- Perturbative Hartree-Fock One-Center Expansion
- PHD Finger Protein 9
- Pacific Housing and Finance Agency (California)
- PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction)-Preferential Homoduplex Formation Assay (DNA typing method)
- Pennsylvania Housing Finance Administration
- Preferential Homoduplex Formation Assay (molecular biology)
- Pipps Hill Football Club (UK)
- Pittsburgh Home Financial Corp. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Portsmouth Harbour Ferry Company (UK)
- Presbyterian Home for Children
- Pearl Harbor Federal Credit Union (Hawaii)
- Pocantico Hills Fire Department (New York)
- Post-Hypoxia Frequency Decline (aka Post-Hypoxic Frequency Decline)
- Public Health Foundation Enterprises
- Pretty Hill Film Festival (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE PENNSYLVANIA HOUSING FINANCE AGENCY (PHFA), Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, is allocating $32.
July 22, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In response to some misleading news reports and confusing messages on the Internet, the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency today stressed the deadline for homeowners in the state to apply for assistance through the Emergency Homeowners' Loan Program, or EHLP, is Sept.
Additional sources of funds include a capital campaign grant, low income tax credits, Community Development Block Grant and Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency funds.
May 2, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency today announced that registration is open for its 2011 Housing Services Conference June 21-23 in State College at The Penn Stater Conference Center.
1 million in Low Income Housing Tax Credits from the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency.
March 16, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- At a banquet held today at the agency's headquarters, the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency honored its top-10 participating lenders for their homeownership programs.
Aritz is past president of both the Pennsylvania and Delaware Mortgage Bankers Associations, and a member of the advisory board of the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency and the executive associate council of the Home Builders Association.