75 million over the past seven years, in partnership with the Pennsylvania Higher Education Foundation, to support nursing and address the severe threat posed to the quality and cost of health care from the growing shortage of nurses and nurse educators in southeastern Pennsylvania.
What does PHEF stand for?
PHEF stands for Pennsylvania Higher Education Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHEF
We have 3 other meanings of PHEF in our Acronym Attic
- Physical Education (also seen as PE)
- Planning, Housing and Economic Development
- Program for the Higher Education of the Disabled (Hofstra University; New York)
- Promoting Healthy Eating in Detroit (Michigan)
- Public Health Engineering Department (India)
- Partnerships for Home Energy Efficiency
- Professors and Heads of Electrical Engineering (UK)
- Public Health and Environmental Evaluation
- Public Health Emergency Epidemiology Program (New York)
- Pakistan Health and Education Foundation
- Placer Hills Education Foundation (Meadow Vista, CA)
- Pueblo Hispanic Education Foundation (est. 1988; Pueblo, CO)
- Pulsed High Electric Field
- Pennsylvania Higher Educational Facilities Authority
- Public Health Environmental Health (educational course)
- Public Health Education and Health Promotion (American Public Health Association)
- Paramount Home Entertainment International (Hollywood, CA)
- Paris Hilton Entertainment, Inc.
- Physician Evaluation of Improvement
- Private Higher Education Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Community College of Allegheny County Educational Foundation recently received word that the college won a $403,000 nursing education grant from the Pennsylvania Higher Education Foundation to aid needy second-year nursing students through scholarships in the 2008-09 academic year.
Pennsylvania Higher Education Foundation received $150,000 to support the Pennsylvania Nursing Assistance Fund, which was created to provide scholarships to undergraduate nursing students at Bloomsburg, Chatham, Clarion, Millersville universities and Mount Aloysius College.
March 17 /PRNewswire/ -- The Pennsylvania Higher Education Foundation announced today the creation of six new nursing education initiatives, the result of a cooperative effort with the Leadership Council of the Pennsylvania Center for Health Careers.
The students attending Thursday night's reception are among an estimated 600 graduate and undergraduate nursing and nursing education students in Southeastern Pennsylvania who are receiving funds from the Nurse Scholars Program and the Pennsylvania Higher Education Foundation (PHEF) Nursing Education Initiative this year.
March 7 /PRNewswire/ -- The Pennsylvania Higher Education Foundation (PHEF) announced today the new G.
This celebration of the nursing profession is sponsored by The Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing's Future in association with the Pennsylvania Higher Education Foundation and will attract 1,000 area nurses.
This program will be administered in cooperation with and funded by the Pennsylvania Higher Education Foundation.