5 million under the Pennsylvania Heritage Parks Program.
What does PHPP stand for?
PHPP stands for Pennsylvania Heritage Parks Program (est. 1989; Department of Conservation and Natural Resources)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PHPP
We have 5 other meanings of PHPP in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Hospital Paediatric Life Support
- Public Health and Preventive Medicine (various locations)
- Public Health Policy and Management
- phpMyAdmin (software)
- Pool Heat Pump Manufacturers Association
- Pendle Hill Peace Network (Pennsylvania)
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana
- P-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate (biochemistry, phenylalanine catabolism)
- Passive House Planning Package
- Passive House Planning Package (software)
- Philippine Health Promotion Program (strategy)
- Pre-Health Professions Program (Kansas State University)
- Public Health Practice Program Office
- Paige Hendricks Public Relations (Fort Worth, TX)
- Penny Haywood Public Relations (UK)
- Public Health Preparedness and Response
- Parkwood Hills Public School (Ottawa, Canada)
- PHP Hypertext Preprocessor Source
- Plant Health Propagation Scheme (UK)
- Prince Henry Pain Scale (postoperative pain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unions and central labor bodies who contributed the $20,000 in private sector financing to fund the exhibit -- which was matched by the Commonwealth through the Pennsylvania Heritage Parks Program -- will be honored.
8 million under the Pennsylvania Heritage Parks Program.
The grant to the Oil Heritage Region is one of nine grants under the Pennsylvania Heritage Parks Program.
Schweiker will announce that day for heritage regions receiving funding under the Pennsylvania Heritage Parks Program.
DCNR, through the Schuylkill River Greenway Association, has awarded two Pennsylvania Heritage Parks program grants totaling $65,000 to the foundry project.
Casey in 1989, the Pennsylvania Heritage Parks Program encourages economic development and industrial heritage preservation through tourism.