Emmaus * Karen Feinstein, Pittsburgh Regional Health Initiative, Pittsburgh * Sharon Ward, Pennsylvania Budget and Policy Center, Harrisburg * Laval Miller Wilson, Pennsylvania Health Law Project, Philadelphia * Yvette Long, Philadelphia Welfare Rights, Philadelphia * John Tague, Governor's Council on Disabilities, Pittsburgh * Eve Kimball, MD, All About Children Pediatric Partners, Inc.
What does PHLP stand for?
PHLP stands for Pennsylvania Health Law Project
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PHLP
We have 3 other meanings of PHLP in our Acronym Attic
- Penwith Healthy Living Network (UK)
- Pinjaman/Hibah Luar Negeri (Indonesian: Foreign State Grants/Loans; Indonesia)
- Public Health Laboratory Network (Australia)
- Pulmonary Hilar Lymph Node
- Pigsty Hill Light Orchestra (UK)
- Public Health Law Organization (University of Hawaii; Honolulu, HI)
- Parent Health Locus of Control
- Gopher Log (goPHer log)
- Photo Log (see also Flog)
- Primary Home Language Other Than English
- Public Health Law Program
- Public Health Leadership Program (University of North Carolina)
- Public Health Law and Policy Journal
- Purified Human Postheparin Lipoprotein Lipase
- PH domain Leucine-rich repeat Protein Phosphatase
- Parish House Living Room (St. Thomas' Church; Fort Washington, PA)
- Pelican Hi-Lo Readers (books)
- Public Health Learning Resources
- Parallelizing High-Level Synthesis (computing)
- Partnership and Household Livelihood Security (CARE International)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 /PRNewswire/ -- As Congress debates health care reform, the Pennsylvania Health Law Project has issued Uninsured Pennsylvanians.
Pennsylvania must regulate assisted living facilities so that they provide quality care for a wide range of residents in an environment that supports their independence, choice and health," said Alissa Halperin, Senior Attorney and Deputy Director of Policy Advocacy at the Pennsylvania Health Law Project and director of the PA Assisted Living Consumer Alliance.
These are not small issues," said Alissa Halperin, Senior Attorney and Deputy Director of Policy Advocacy at the Pennsylvania Health Law Project, the organization leading the efforts of the PA Assisted Living Consumer Alliance (PALCA).
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project is primarily using operating support provided by The Pew Charitable Trusts to fund the campaign.
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project helps those with low incomes, disabilities and the elderly overcome barriers to quality healthcare coverage and services in Pennsylvania through education, partnering, representation and systemic advocacy.
Healthy Adults, Healthy Children and Youth Sharon Easterling, Association for the Education of Young Children, School Readiness David Fair, DHS Division of Community-Based Prevention Services, Safe Children and Youth and Family Stability Celia Feinstein, Temple University Institute on Disabilities, Independence and Self-Determination Glenda Fine, Parents Involved Network, Healthy Children and Youth Maria Garcia, The Hispanic Center, Safe Children and Youth and Family Stability Carol Goertzel, PathWays PA, Self-Sufficiency Alissa Halperin, Pennsylvania Health Law Project, Safe Adults Louise Hayes, Community Legal Services Inc.
Grants were provided to organizations serving children and adults with disabilities, including the Disabilities Law Project, the Legal Clinic for the Disabled, and the Pennsylvania Health Law Project.