April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Governor Tom Corbett and Carnegie Mellon University today announced that 56 Pennsylvania high school juniors have been selected to attend the Pennsylvania Governor's School for the Sciences (PGSS) summer program.
What does PGSS stand for?
PGSS stands for Pennsylvania Governor's School for the Sciences (summer school)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PGSS
We have 13 other meanings of PGSS in our Acronym Attic
- Precision Guided Stand Off Weapons
- Pacific Graduate School of Psychology
- Philippine Grains Standardization Program
- Problem Gambling Service Provider
- Professional and Graduate School Planning (University of Nevada, Reno)
- Provincial Governance Strengthening Program
- Practical Guide to SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) Proxy and Compensation Rules (database)
- Psychogalvanic Skin Response
- Particles from Gas Saturated Solutions (chemistry)
- Particulate/Gas Scrubber System
- Persistent Ground Surveillance System (US DoD)
- Polish General Social Survey (1992-2002 study; University of Michigan; Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research)
- Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme (Queensland Health; Queensland, Australia)
- Post-Graduate Students' Society (McGill University; Canada)
- Pennsylvania Governor's School for Teaching
- Persistent Ground Surveillance Tower (multi-sensor payload platform)
- Placental Glutathione-S-Transferase
- Polish Genealogical Society of Texas
- Pondicherry General Sales Tax (India)
- Previous Graft Survival Time (transplantation medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a non-profit organization led by alumni from the Pennsylvania Governor's School for the Sciences (PGSS) who have worked to reinstate the program for future students and create a professional network for its alumni.