Prior to his tenure in state government, Flinn was the executive director of the Pennsylvania Emergency Health Services Council, which advised the Secretary of Health on emergency health services.
What does PEHSC stand for?
PEHSC stands for Pennsylvania Emergency Health Services Council (est. 1974)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEHSC
We have 1 other meaning of PEHSC in our Acronym Attic
- Public Employee Health Plan
- Periodic Examination and Health Promotion Center
- Peer Education in Human Relations
- Personal Electronic Health Records (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Physicians' Electronic Health Record Coalition
- Portland Environmental Hazards Research Center (Portland, OR)
- Pilot Evaluation of High Resolution Precipitation Products (weather prediction)
- Pine Eagle High School (Halfway, OR)
- Program for the Ecology of Human Systems (Boston University School of Public Health; Boston, MA)
- Public and Environmental Health Services (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- Pennsylvania Ethnic Heritage Studies Center
- Pony Express Horse Show Circuit (various locations)
- Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Units
- Pay Equity Hearings Tribunal (Canada)
- Potent Evolved Hybrid Type (marijuana strain)
- Project to End Human Trafficking (est. 2004)
- Perspectives on Evil and Human Wickedness
- Physical Education, Health and Wellness (various locations)
- Princeton Economic History of the Western World (Princeton University Press book series)
- Exopolygalacturonan Hydrolase X
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through the Buckle Up Pennsylvania education and enforcement campaign being conducted by both State and municipal police, and educational efforts of PENNDOT, the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Comprehensive Highway Safety Coordinators, the Pennsylvania SAFE KIDS Coalition, Pennsylvania Emergency Health Services Council, Students Against Drunk Driving (SADD), and the Pennsylvania DUI Association we were able to reach this level of use.
executive director of the Pennsylvania Emergency Health Services Council, and Capt.