Under the terms of the State of North Carolina IBM K-12 Convenience Contract and the Pennsylvania Education Purchasing Program for Microcomputers (PEPPM) contract, Inacom will provide and install IBM/EduQuest computer hardware for schools throughout both states.
What does PEPPM stand for?
PEPPM stands for Pennsylvania Education Purchasing Program for Microcomputers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pediatric Education for Prehospital Professionals
- People Escaping Poverty Project (Moorhead, MN)
- Princeton Earth Physics Project (seismic recording network)
- Probation Environmental Preservation Project
- Professional Engineers in Private Practice (division of NSPE)
- People for Emergency Preparedness Planning for Animals (Alaska)
- Police Enforcement Policy and Programmes on European Roads (EU)
- Program for Evaluating Payment Patterns Electronic Report (hospital data report)
- Promotion of Employee Participation in Profits and Enterprise Results
- Perceived Efficacy in Patient-Physician Interactions (medical questionnaire)
- Public Engagement Pilot Project on Pandemic Influenza
- Program for Environmental Policy and Planning Systems (Florida State University)
- Pluto Energetic Particle Spectrometer Investigation (New Horizon spacecraft to Pluto)
- Pyridine Enhanced Precatalyst Preparation Stabilization & Initiation (NHC based cross-coupling catalyst)
- Political Expectations and Participation Questionnaire (nurse survey)
- Post Entry Plant Quarantine (Australia)
- Post-Event Processing Questionnaire
- PsychEval Personality Questionnaire (psychology)
- Patient Encounter Processing & Reporting
- Precision Encoder and Pattern Recognition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business/High Tech Editors MERIDIAN, Idaho--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 26, 2001 Upgrading Memory Now Easier for California, Colorado, Michigan, Illinois, and Pennsylvania Government and Education Buyers Crucial Technology, one of the world's largest manufacturer-direct sellers of memory upgrade modules, is the recipient of the Pennsylvania Education Purchasing Program for Microcomputers (PEPPM) 2001 Multi-State Contract.
MERIDIAN, Idaho--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 9, 1999-- Crucial Technology, a division of Micron, and the only factory-direct memory upgrade supplier, today announced it has been awarded both the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Contract and the Pennsylvania Education Purchasing Program for Microcomputers (PEPPM) Contract.