A total of 33 so-called Memorial Trees were in jeopardy after Pennsylvania Department of Transportation announced plans to cut them down, saying they had been deemed a safety hazard.
What does PENNDOT stand for?
PENNDOT stands for Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Personal Protection Equipment, Environmental Hazards, Number of Patients, Mechanism of Injury, Additional Resources, Need for C-Spine/ extrication
- Pennsylvania Avenue Building (US government)
- Personal Emergency Notification Network (Ohio)
- Project on European Nuclear Non-Proliferation (est. 1996)
- University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Association for the Education of Young Children
- Pennsylvania Community Alternative to Prison
- Pentagon Network (Pentagon renovation project)
- University of Pennsylvania Hip Improvement Program
- Nickname for HQ USAF Programs
- Personeel en Organisatie (Dutch)
- Public Enemy Number One
- Peninsula Orienteering Club (South Africa)
- Peninsula Operational Readiness Exercise
- Penetration Radar
- Pentagon Renovation (Pentagon renovation project)
- Provincial Environment and Natural Resources Officer (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
18, when the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation opens a new Photo License Center at AAA East Central.
Our primary initiative is to find out what things are sound from both an engineering and environmental standpoint," says Gerald Malasheskie, chairman of the task force and chief of the Materials and Testing Division, Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.
CONTACT: Kirk Wilson, Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, +1-717-783-8800.
April 22 /PRNewswire/ -- The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PENNDOT) today announced that its improved Driver and Vehicle Services Web site, http://www.
The campaign, sponsored by Center for Organ Recovery & Education (CORE), Gift of Life Donor Program, the Pennsylvania Department of Health and the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, was designed to raise organ donor awareness and motivate Pennsylvanians to sign up as organ donors on their driver's license and state identification cards.
Since 1992, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation has been working with Adopt-A-Highway groups who agree to "adopt" a section of highway and clean it four times each year.
Rendell's goal to reduce customer wait times at driver license centers statewide, Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) Deputy Secretary Betty L.