We were sold a bill of goods by President Clinton in 1993 when he lobbied for NAFTA," said Michael Morrill, executive director of the Pennsylvania Consumer Action Network (PCAN).
What does PCAN stand for?
PCAN stands for Pennsylvania Consumer Action Network (consumer help)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCAN
We have 19 other meanings of PCAN in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Computing Asset Management Institute
- Pacific Centre for Advanced Materials and Microstructures (Canada)
- Protective Coating and Metallizing Process
- Petty Crimes Against Municipal Property in Excess of Five Thousand Dollars (Family Guy TV show)
- Philippine Council for Aquatic and Marine Research and Development
- PC Assembly Monitoring System
- Personal Computer Alarm Monitoring System
- Precipitator Control and Management System (software)
- Process Control Automated Management System
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (also seen as PanCAN; El Segundo, CA)
- Prevent Child Abuse and Neglect (child protection)
- Preventive Care Access Network
- Primary Care Access Network (Orange County, FL)
- Purchase Card Administrative Notice
- Prevent Child Abuse North Carolina
- Private Colleges Association of Nova Scotia
- Pony Club Association of New South Wales (Australia)
- Presbyterian Church of Aotearoa New Zealand
- Pima County Attorney's Office (Arizona)
- Polish Contemporary Art Organisation
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Philadelphia, actions against the WTO are being organized by the Pennsylvania Consumer Action Network (PCAN).
The caravan is being organized by the Pennsylvania Consumer Education Project (PCEP) and the Pennsylvania Consumer Action Network (PCAN) and is a project of Peoples' Global Action (PGA), a gathering of peoples' movements fighting corporate globalization.