The Pennsylvania Compensation Rating Bureau advisory rates determine the premiums businesses pay for workers' compensation insurance.
What does PCRB stand for?
PCRB stands for Pennsylvania Compensation Rating Bureau
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCRB
We have 6 other meanings of PCRB in our Acronym Attic
- Programme Canadien du Revenu Agricole (Canada)
- Protection Cathodique et Revêtements Associés
- Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 (India)
- Provo City Redevelopment Agency
- pyrroline-5-carboxylate reductase
- Professional Calf Rearers Association Australia (Bakery Hill, Victoria, Australia)
- Paul Capital Royalty Acquisition Fund (investing; UK)
- Phase-Change Random Access Memory (non-volatile computer memory)
- Packet Computing Resource Board (Motorola, Inc.)
- Peer Conduct Review Board (various schools)
- Police Complaint Review Board
- Posterior Cramer-Rao Bound
- Program Change Review Board
- Personal Computer Radar Based Simulator
- Premium Color Ring Back Tone
- Pacific Coast Recovery Center (Laguna Beach, CA)
- Pacific Concerns Resource Centre (Nuclear Free and Independent Pacific Movement)
- Panama Canal Railway Co
- Parallel Compiler Runtime Consortium
- Pipeline Compressor Research Council (former name of GMRC, Gas Machinery Research Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Warfel serves on the Pennsylvania Compensation Rating Bureau (PCRB) Actuarial Committee and the Delaware Compensation Rating Bureau (DCRB) Actuarial Committee.
The Pennsylvania Compensation Rating Bureau (PCRB) files workers' compensation rates with the Insurance Department.
The rates are $500 million below the rates requested by the Pennsylvania Compensation Rating Bureau (PCRB) last Aug.
31 /PRNewswire/ -- The Pennsylvania Compensation Rating Bureau today announced that it has made a filing asking the Pennsylvania Insurance Department for an overall average increase of 4.
1, for 317 private insurance companies represented by the Pennsylvania Compensation Rating Bureau.
The Pennsylvania Compensation Rating Bureau, a non-governmental entity which represents the insurance industry in matters before the state Insurance Department, has proposed a 51.
Keeps the cartel in place -- known as the Pennsylvania Compensation Rating Bureau -- cuts out business and labor members on the cartel.