In comments filed yesterday with the PUC, AARP Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania Utility Law Project, Community Legal Services and the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence said the recent order represents an effort by the PUC to drive consumers into open electricity markets by making legally-mandated default service plans less stable and more expensive.
What does PCADV stand for?
PCADV stands for Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (Harrisburg, PA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Premature Coronary Artery Disease
- Primary Care Access Data
- Process Control Access Domain
- Program Change Approval Document
- Progression of Coronary Artery Disease study
- Property Custody and Depreciation (US Army)
- Putnam County Ambulance District
- Persistent Chemical Agent Stimulant/Chemical Agent Defense Systems
- Progressive Collapse Analysis and Design Guidelines (for new Federal Office Buildings and Major Modernization Projects, GSA)
- Precision Container Air Delivery System
- Partnership Committee on Agriculture and the Environment (Canada)
- Pastoralist Concern Association of Ethiopia (est. 1995)
- Perpich Center for Arts Education (Golden Valley, MN)
- Peterborough College of Adult Education (UK)
- Pima College Adult Education (Pima Community College; Tucson, AZ)
- Pitt County Association of Educators (North Carolina)
- Porcine Carotid Artery Endothelial Cells
- Porcine Coronary Artery Endothelial Cells
- Pilot Center for Academic Excellence in Intelligence Studies (Tennessee State University; Nashville, TN)
- Primary Cortical Auditory Evoked Potential
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 Source: "2006 Domestic Violence Fatality Report," issued by the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
Among the grants awarded by Verizon in 2006 were: - Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV), Harrisburg - $280,000 for PCADV and 32 nonprofit community groups for domestic violence education and prevention programs.
May 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Joined by leaders of the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence, the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape and two women who were victims of domestic violence and rape, Governor Edward G.
She worked with the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence and the Widener University School of Law to design a bill that protects children whose parents are involved in child custody cases.
These programs are provided through a grant with the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence, which contracts with 62 local non-profit agencies.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- The Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency (PCCD) today awarded grants totaling $607,302 to the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) to strengthen services to victims and improve public protection.
She has been honored by the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence and the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives, and in 1998 was selected by the Pennsylvania Association on Probation, Parole and Corrections as the Adult Corrections Professional of the Year.