Wilkinson, currently serves as President of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
What does PBA stand for?
PBA stands for Pennsylvania Bar Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of PBAOther Resources:
We have 297 other definitions for PBA in our Acronym Attic
- Parallels Business Automation (software)
- Paralysis By Analysis
- Parsons Brinckerhoff Africa (Pty) Ltd. (engineering firm)
- Partial-Birth Abortion
- Patrolman's Benevolent Association
- Pattern of Business Activity (business statistic)
- Pattern-Based Approach
- Pattern-Based Approach (software architecture)
- Pembrokeshire Baptist Association (Wales, UK)
- Pencil Beam Antenna
- Per-Band Access (Nortel)
- Perfect Binary Array
- Perfect Boundary Approximation
- Performance Based Acquisition
- Performance Based Agreement
- Performance Based Assessment
- Personal Bank Account
- Perspective Based Architecture (software)
- Pervasive Backup Agent (software)
- Peter Basso Associates (Troy, MI engineering firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John is also a member of the Washington County Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
Sponsors of the recommendation included: The Florida Bar, Pennsylvania Bar Association, ABA Section of Litigation, ABA Judicial Division, Louisiana State Bar Association; ABA Tort, Trial and Insurance Practice Section; State Bar of Texas, Illinois State Bar Association, Iowa State Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, Nebraska State Bar Association, and ABA General Practice Solo and Small Firm Division.
He is a member of the Dauphin County and Lancaster County Bar Associations as well as the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
The Pennsylvania Bar Institute (PBI) is the continuing legal education arm of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
She also holds memberships in professional organizations including the Allegheny County Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association and American Bar Association.
She served as a governor of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
She is a member of the Elder Law Committee of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Continuing Legal Education Committee of the Dauphin County Bar Association.