House Resolution 541, which was sponsored by Representative Roebuck, noted the hard work and commitment of PHEAA, as well as the Pennsylvania Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (PASFAA), and designated the month of January 2006 as Financial Aid Awareness Month.
What does PASFAA stand for?
PASFAA stands for Pennsylvania Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Plan d'Action Stratégique de l'État en Région (French: State Region Strategic Action Plan)
- Pan American Student Forum (est. 1927)
- Perchloric Acid-Soluble Fraction (biochemistry)
- Personality Assessment System Foundation
- Police-Approved Secure Facilities (UK)
- Policy Advice for Sustainable Fisheries (German Agency for Technical Cooperation)
- Portuguese-American Scholarship Foundation (Somerset, NJ)
- Professional Associations Superannuation Fund (Australia)
- Provost's Academic Support Fund (Canada)
- Associazione per l’Assistenza Spirituale delle Forze Armate (Italian: Association for Spiritual Assistance of the Armed Forces)
- Peninsula All-Star Football Camp (Virginia)
- Parkinson Association of Southwest Florida, Inc. (Naples, FL)
- Philippines Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System
- P. Allen Smith's Garden Home (TV show)
- Perchloric Acid Soluble Glycoprotein (cancer research)
- Pneumatic Anti-Shock Garment
- Pornography Addiction Support Group (Later Day Saints)
- Presidential Anti-Smuggling Group (Philippines)
- Process Analytical Support Group (Pfizer, Ltd; Sandwich, Kent, UK)
- Provincetown AIDS Support Group (est. 1983; Provincetown, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
26 /PRNewswire/ -- PHEAA announced that Mary Beth Kelly, the Special Assistant to Executive Vice President, State and Federal Programs, received the Honorary Life Membership award at the Pennsylvania Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (PASFAA) annual conference.
He is a member of the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA), the Eastern Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (EASFAA), the Pennsylvania Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (PASFAA) and other state, regional and national associations for higher education and student lending.