com)-- PlattForm Advertising, a leading Internet marketing and enrollment solutions provider for the postsecondary education industry, will present at the 64th Annual Pennsylvania Association of Private School Administrators (PAPSA) Conference, held July 25 and 26 at the Sheraton Four Points in Cranberry, Pa.
What does PAPSA stand for?
PAPSA stands for Pennsylvania Association of Private School Administrators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAPSA
We have 1 other meaning of PAPSA in our Acronym Attic
- Phone-Activated Paperless Request System
- Periodic Armaments Planning System (NATO)
- Phase-Alternated Pulse Sequence
- Phased Armaments Programming System
- Phillips Academy Public Safety
- Plans and Procurement Section
- Pre Arrival Processing System
- Precision Airdrop Planning System (US Air Force)
- Prince Albert Police Service (Prince Albert, Sasakatchewan, Canada)
- Propulsion Associated Parameter Set
- Pennsylvania Association of Pupil Services Administrators (Carlisle, PA)
- Philippine Association of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Parents as Primary Sexuality Educators (workshop series; Rochester, NY)
- Plein Air Painters of the South East
- Pedoman Akuntansi Perbankan Syariah Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesia Sharia Banking Accounting Guidelines)
- Pregnancy-Associated Prostaglandin Synthetase Inhibitor
- premotor axon of a peripherally synapsing interneuron
- Participatory Assessment and Planning for Sustainable Livelihoods
- Parallel Asynchronous Particle Swarm Optimization (algorithm)
- Pennsylvania Association of Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, Hasse earned board of director roles for the Pennsylvania Association of Private School Administrators (PAPSA), as well as the Milwaukee Children's Museum.
Kenawell is an outstanding leader, serves as an evaluator for ACICS, is a member of the Pennsylvania Association of Private School Administrators, and is a board member of the Pennsylvania Association of two-year colleges.