One organization that has been working with the Institute is the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations (PANO).
What does PANO stand for?
PANO stands for Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations (Harrisburg, PA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PANO
- Procurement of Ammo, Navy and Marine Corps
- Pannonian (linguistics)
- Pattern Analysis and Neural Networks
- Peer Assistance Network for Nurses (Illinois Nurses Association)
- Professional Association of Nursery Nurses
- Pesticide Action Network North America
- Parallelized Artificial Neural Network Simulator (backpropagation neural network)
- Pacific Area Norwich and Norfolk Terrier Club (California)
- Performing Arts Network of New Zealand
- Paralegal Association of Northwest Ohio (Toledo, OH)
- Police Association of New Orleans (Louisiana)
- Polish American Networking Organization
- Physical Abuse and Neglect of Children (Australia)
- Pull A Number Out of the Air
- Professional Adminstrators of New Orleans Public Schools, Inc.
- Perception and Navigation System for Autonomous Mobile Applications
- Panoramic X-Ray
- Physical Activity and Nutrition Outside School Hours (Australia)
- Philippine Administrative Network Project (Philippines)
- Plasma Atrial Natriuretic Peptide (cardiology)