May 31 /PRNewswire/ -- The Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS(R) is partnering with the Pennsylvania Association of Mortgage Brokers (PAMB) during June's Homeownership Month.
What does PAMB stand for?
PAMB stands for Pennsylvania Association of Mortgage Brokers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAMB
We have 1 other meaning of PAMB in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Assigned Multiple Access (telecommunications)
- Professional Aviation Maintenance Association
- Public Authority for Minors Affairs (Kuwait)
- Pulse-Address Multiple Access
- Planning and Management Advisory Council (Department of Human Services; Salem, OR)
- Pan American Musical Art Research
- Philippine Association of Manning Agencies and Shipmanagers (est. 1980)
- Plant and Machinery Assessing Services (Australia)
- Power-Aware Multi-Access Protocol with Signaling
- Preference Aggregation in Multiagent Systems (research group; Germany)
- Point Arena Mountain Beaver (rodent)
- Pressure Ambient
- Protected Area Management Board (Philippines; Department of the Environment and Natural Resources)
- Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad
- Pan American Marine Biotechnology Association (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Plasma-Assisted Molecular Beam Epitaxy (method of crystal growth)
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Palo Alto Municipal Code (Palo Alto, CA)
- Panhandle A&M College (Goodwell, OK)
- Peripheral Airway Mast Cells (lung research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patti is a licensed Title Agent in 12 states and is a member of Real Estate Settlement Providers Council (RESPRO), National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB), Pennsylvania Association of Mortgage Brokers (PAMB) and PA Land Title Association (PLTA).
Currently, she is a member of the Pennsylvania Association of Mortgage Brokers, the Pennsylvania Land Title Association and RESPRO.
TrainingPro not only offers a full suite of quality education services, but the team consistently displays superior customer service and devotion to its clients as well," said Melissa Foster, Executive Director of the Pennsylvania Association of Mortgage Brokers.
George Hanzimanolis is the current State President of the Pennsylvania Association of Mortgage Brokers.
received the 1999 Affiliate of the Year award at the Pennsylvania Association of Mortgage Brokers annual meeting in Hershey, PA.