The Pennsylvania Association of Medical Suppliers (PAMS) is the oldest state association of its kind in the country, dedicated to providers of home medical equipment (HME) and suppliers and the patients they service since 1972.
What does PAMS stand for?
PAMS stands for Pennsylvania Association of Medical Suppliers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAMS
We have 53 other meanings of PAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Performing Artists Media Rights Association
- Palo Alto Medical Reserve Corps (Palo Alto, CA)
- Philadelphia Area Marriage Resource Center (Spring House, PA)
- Pan-Asia Market Research Institute (Beijing)
- Peripheral Adapter Module Replacement Item
- Pan-African Media Research Organisation
- Pacific Armies Management Seminar (US DoD)
- Passive Acoustic Monitoring System (NASA)
- Passive Aerodynamic Magnetic Satellite
- Patent Application Management System
- Perceptual Analysis/Measurement System (ITU-T)
- Performing Arts Market in Seoul (South Korea)
- Peruvian American Medical Society
- Photochemical Analysis Monitoring System
- Photochemical Assessment Monitoring Stations
- Photochemical Assessment Monitoring System
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences Library (Penn State University)
- Plant Asset Management System (Sprint)
- PMEL Automated Management System
- Postaccident Monitoring System
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also belongs to the Pennsylvania Association of Medical Suppliers (PAMS).
March 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Pennsylvania Association of Medical Suppliers (PAMS) today applauded legislation introduced by Congressmen Glenn "GT" Thompson (R-Centre) and Jason Altmire, (D-Allegheny) that would repeal Medicare's controversial competitive bidding program for home medical equipment.