31 to join the Pennsylvania Association of Intermediate Units (PAIU) as a senior advisor.
What does PAIU stand for?
PAIU stands for Pennsylvania Association of Intermediate Units (public education)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Philadelphia Area Independent School Business Officers Association (Radnor, PA)
- Program and Integration Support Contractor
- Port Arthur Independent School District (Texas)
- Pacific Asia Workshop on Intelligence and Security Informatics
- Pittsburgh Area Independent School Teachers Association (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Paranormal Activity Investigation Team (Texas)
- Percutaneous Acetic Acid Injection Therapy (cancer)
- Praise Allah It's Thursday
- Profit After Interest and Tax
- Program Analysis and Integration Team
- Power As Independent Variable
- Passive Accessory Intervertebral Movement
- Pulmonary Atresia and Intact Ventricular Septum
- Palo Alto Internet Exchange (Palo Alto, CA peering facility)
- Peering and Internet Exchange (various locations)
- Panstwowej Agencji Inwestycji Zagranicznych (Polish: State Agency for Foreign Investment)
- Polish Agency for Foreign Investment (helps foreign business considering investment in Poland)
- A Journal of Performance and Art (est. 1976)
- PAJ (not an acronym; formerly Performing Arts Journal)
- Paralympians Association of Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current members include: the Pennsylvania Association of Intermediate Units, the Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Federation of Independent Businesses, the Pennsylvania Economic Development Association, the Community of Agile Partners in Education, the Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators, the Pennsylvania Association of Rural and Small Schools, the Pennsylvania Homecare Association, the Schuylkill Chamber of Commerce, the Bedford County Chamber of Commerce, the Somerset County Chamber of Commerce and United Cerebral Palsy of Central Pennsylvania.
Jim Shields, executive director of the Pennsylvania Association of Intermediate Units (PAIU), which is a founding member of the coalition called "Project e-Quality.