Scott Crane, director of employee benefit services for Philadelphia-area Tycor Benefits and past legislative chairman for the Pennsylvania Association of Health Underwriters, has been appointed to the commission.
What does PAHU stand for?
PAHU stands for Pennsylvania Association of Health Underwriters
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAHU
- Port Angeles High School (Port Angeles, Washington)
- Pottsville Area High School (Pottsville, PA)
- Prince Andrew High School
- Princess Anne High School (Virginia Beach, Virginia)
- Precolumbian Art History Student Association (University of Texas at Austin)
- Presbyterian Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Promotion Alliance for the Household Services Act (Taiwan)
- Port Arthur Historic Site Management Authority (est. 1987; Australia)
- Personal Assistant to Headteacher (UK)
- Power Attitude Hold Trim (microlight pilot training)
- Portland Association of Health Underwriters (Portland, OR)
- Pennsylvanians Against Handgun Violence
- Preventieassistenten voor de Handelswijken (Brussels)
- Physician Assistant History Center
- Phytanoyl-Coenzyme A Alpha-Hydroxylase (enzyme)
- P-Asserted Identity
- Pacific Achievement International
- Palo Alto Investors (Palo Alto, CA)
- Pancreatitis Association International
- Panduit Authorized Installer