He is a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
What does PACDL stand for?
PACDL stands for Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Harrisburg, Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PACDL
- Personal and Career Development Program (Rugby Union Players' Association; Australia)
- Plan of Action to Combat Decertification (UN)
- Presidential Assistant on Community Development (Philippines)
- Primary and Ambulatory Care Division (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- Professional and Career Development
- Pennsylvania Association of County Drug and Alcohol Administrators, Inc. (Harrisburg)
- Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations
- Pan African Commodities & Derivatives Exchange
- Pacific Digital Graphics System
- Pacific Division (Naval Facilities Engineering Command)
- Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Public Affairs Communicator Development Program (Dow)
- Pacific Advanced Civil Engineering, Inc. (California)
- Pacific Aging Council Endeavors (Washington)
- Pacific Alliance for Catholic Education
- Pacific Asia China Energy (Canada)
- Pacific Asian Consortium in Employment (Los Angeles, California)
- Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology (journal)
- Packet Circuit Engine (Radsys)
- Pan Arab Consulting Engineers (Kuwait)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zemlock, a principal in its Harrisburg office, as president of the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL).
include Stewart Greenleaf, State Senator (R-Montgomery); Gary Tennis, Chief of the Legislation Unit at the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office; Michael Nutter, Philadelphia City Councilman; Peter Rosalsky, Public Defender at the Defender Association of Philadelphia; and Sara Webster, Former President of the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.