Pennsylvania Association of Conservation Districts, Inc.
What does PACD stand for?
PACD stands for Pennsylvania Association of Conservation Districts, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PACD
We have 27 other meanings of PACD in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Agricultural Cooperative Credit Society (India)
- Parents and Children as Co-Travelers in a World of Ideas (science programming; US NASA)
- Parents and Children Coping Together (now Virginia Federation of Families; Roanoke, VA)
- Parents and Community Connecting Together (Littleton, CO)
- Political Action Committee for Cable Television
- Program for the Assessment of Clinical Cancer Tests (est. 2000; US NIH)
- Public Action for Child Care Today
- Pro-Active Call Center Treatment Support
- Pacific Drilling (various locations)
- Pan Arab Conference on Diabetes
- Personal and Career Development Program (Rugby Union Players' Association; Australia)
- Plan of Action to Combat Decertification (UN)
- Presidential Assistant on Community Development (Philippines)
- Primary and Ambulatory Care Division (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- Professional and Career Development
- Pennsylvania Association of County Drug and Alcohol Administrators, Inc. (Harrisburg)
- Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations
- Pan African Commodities & Derivatives Exchange
- Pacific Digital Graphics System
- Pacific Division (Naval Facilities Engineering Command)