Creative Ways To Encourage Collaboration Between Campuses and Communities" is sponsored by the University-Community Network of the Pennsylvania League of Cities and Municipalities (PLCM), the Pennsylvania Association of Colleges and Universities (PACU), and the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board (PLCB).
What does PACU stand for?
PACU stands for Pennsylvania Association of Colleges and Universities (Carlisle, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PACU
We have 3 other meanings of PACU in our Acronym Attic
- Parents Allied with Children and Teachers for Tomorrow (Chicago, IL)
- Pennsylvania Academic & Career Technical/Training (est. 2008)
- People Achieving Change Through Technology
- Personal Air Communication Technology Vendor Forum
- Pacific and Asia Christian University (Kona, Hawaii)
- Pan African Christian University College (Ghana)
- Passengers Audio Control Unit (aviation)
- Patient Ambulatory Care Unit (various locations)
- Pediatric Acute Care Unit
- Pediatric Ambulatory Care Unit
- People of All Cultures United (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Peri-Anesthesia Care Unit
- perioperative anaesthetic care unit
- Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities
- Piedmont Aviation Credit Union (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Portable Atmosphere Control Unit (Molecular Products Ltd)
- Portafoamer Aircraft Cleaning Unit
- Post Acute Care Unit
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit
- post-operative care unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wachman was the former President of Temple, as well as President of Lincoln University and the Pennsylvania Association of Colleges and Universities.
He served as co-chair of the Committee of Presidents of the Pennsylvania Association of Colleges and Universities, and is a former director of the International Service for National Agricultural Research, The Hague, Holland.