Organizers of the Early Childhood Action Day include the Pennsylvania Association for the Education of Young Children (PennAEYC) with support from Childspace CDI; The Early Care and Education Consortium; Pennsylvania Head Start Association; Pennsylvania Child Care Association; Pennsylvania Partnerships for Children; Pennsylvania Statewide Afterschool Youth Development Network; Public Citizens for Children and Youth; Fight Crime: Invest in Kids; Mission: Readiness; United Way of Pennsylvania; and numerous AEYC affiliates statewide.
What does PennAEYC stand for?
PennAEYC stands for Pennsylvania Association for the Education of Young Children
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Primary Extranodal Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Proton-Enhanced Nuclear Induction Spectroscopy (NMR technique)
- Personal Protection Equipment, Environmental Hazards, Number of Patients, Mechanism of Injury, Additional Resources, Need for C-Spine/ extrication
- Pennsylvania Avenue Building (US government)
- Personal Emergency Notification Network (Ohio)
- Project on European Nuclear Non-Proliferation (est. 1996)
- University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Community Alternative to Prison
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
- Pentagon Network (Pentagon renovation project)
- University of Pennsylvania Hip Improvement Program
- Nickname for HQ USAF Programs
- Personeel en Organisatie (Dutch)
- Public Enemy Number One
- Peninsula Orienteering Club (South Africa)
- Peninsula Operational Readiness Exercise
- Penetration Radar
Samples in periodicals archive:
17 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- An overwhelming majority of voters across all regions of Pennsylvania support continued government investment in quality early childhood education (ECE), according to a new poll released on February 17, 2010 by the Pennsylvania Association for the Education of Young Children (PennAEYC), the Delaware Valley Association for the Education of Young Children (DVAEYC) and the Pittsburgh Association for the Education of Young Children (PAEYC).
She is a member of the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) and has conducted master classes for the Pennsylvania Association for the Education of Young Children (PAEYC) and Generations Together.