The Pennsylvania Army National Guard has lost two of its own," said Maj.
What does PAARNG stand for?
PAARNG stands for Pennsylvania Army National Guard
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Peoria-Area Amateur Radio Club (Illinois)
- Pittsburgh Adolescent Alcohol Research Center
- Pollution Atmosphérique et Affections Respiratoires Chroniques
- Polyamory Awareness and Acceptance Ribbon Campaign
- Port Augusta Amateur Radio Club, Inc.
- Pottstown Area Amateur Radio Club (Pottstown, PA)
- Portable Arctic Atmospheric Radiation and Cloud Station
- Partnerships in Astronomy and Astrophysics Research and Education (US NSF)
- Philippine Association of Academic and Research Libraries (Philippines)
- Positive Allosteric AMPA (Alpha-Amino-3-Hydroxy-5-Methyl-4-Isoxazolepropionic Acid) Receptor Modulators
- Performance Assessment for the Advancement of Radiation Oncology Treatment (medical practice improvement program)
- Private Adoption Agency Reimbursement Program
- Pilot Activated Automatic Recovery System (Operational Capability Improvement Program; Lockheed Martin)
- Project among African Americans to Explore Risks for Schizophrenia
- Pacification Attitude Analysis System
- Palo Alto Animal Services (California)
- Passive Active All Weather System
- Personnel Accountability and Assessment System (software)
- Polish Academy of Arts and Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Strykers belonged to the 56th Stryker Brigade Combat Team from the Pennsylvania Army National Guard and participated in the exercise Saber Strike 11 in October.
Elements of the Pennsylvania Army National Guard and Kansas Army National Guard assumed responsibility of Camp Slayer and the ISG in April 2004, and the 455th Chemical Brigade returned from deployment on 28 April 2004.
What's more, as embedding proved successful during Operation Iraqi Freedom, the practice continues receiving support that furthers civic education in other ways--for example, local newspaper reporters are accompanying units of the Pennsylvania Army National Guard as they deploy to Iraq.
In partnership with the Pennsylvania Army National Guard, the NHSCA has conducted Character and Leadership Workshops and reach more than 800 Pennsylvania high schools and 9,600 athletes and coaches.
Carrelli, North Wales Brigadier General, Pennsylvania Army National Guard Colonel Marc Ferraro, Annville Colonel James P.
Brozovich Artillery Regiment Pennsylvania Army National Guard Airman First Class Leebernard 372d Military Police Battalion Chavis Moody Air Force Base, Georgia Sergeant Mickel D.
The sixth SBCT, scheduled for fielding from 2008-2010, will be the 56th Brigade (Mechanized), 28th Infantry Division (Mechanized), of the Pennsylvania Army National Guard.