The center is home to one-third of the Pennsylvania Animal Diagnostic Laboratory System (PADLS), featuring in- house and field diagnostic services.
What does PADLS stand for?
PADLS stands for Pennsylvania Animal Diagnostic Laboratory System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pejabat Agama Daerah Kuala Muda (Malaysian organization)
- Personal Activities of Daily Living
- Practical Aspects of Declarative Languages
- Preservation Association of Devils Lake (Lincoln City, OR)
- Projet d'Appui au Développement Local (French: Local Development Support Project)
- Proof-Of-Concept Aerospace Defense Location
- Prototype Air Defense Location
- Public Access Defibrillation League
- Passive-Active Detection & Localization (Sonar)
- Personalized Access to Distributed Learning Repositories
- Portable Audio Data Modem
- Privacy Aspects of Data Mining (IEEE conference)
- Process Analysis and Design Methodology (computing)
- Pittsburgh Area DeLorean Maintenance Club (Pennsylvania)
- Photoinduced Absorption Detected Magnetic Resonance
- Palo Alto Daily News (California)
- Portland Area .NET Users Group
- Pan-African Development Organization
- Platform Aft Door Opened
- PPPoE (Point-to-Point Protocol Over Ethernet) Active Discovery Offer