The guidelines have been endorsed by the Pennsylvania Medical Society, and supported by the Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians the Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society, University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy, and Geisinger Health System, Enterprise Pharmacy.
What does PAFP stand for?
PAFP stands for Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians (Harrisburg, PA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAFP
We have 4 other meanings of PAFP in our Acronym Attic
- Pissed and Fell Over (medical slang for drunks in ERs)
- Plastic Ankle-Foot Orthosis (medical support device)
- Play and Find Out (gaming)
- Protecting Australian Families Online (Australia)
- Public Affairs Officer
- Pull a Fast One (trick)
- Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
- Pan African Federation of Disabled Persons
- Parents and Friends of the Redway School (UK)
- Provisioning, Allowance and Fitting Out Support
- Philippine Academy of Family Physicians (Makati City, Philippines)
- Photochemical Aerosol Forming Potential
- Platelet Aggregate Filtration Pressure (cardiology)
- Posterior Atrial Fat Pad
- Pre-Achilles Fat Pad (radiology)
- Pennsylvania Association of Federal Program Coordinators
- Punjab Agri Food Parks Limited (Punjab, India)
- Pantai Aheh Forest Reserve (Malaysia)
- Patient Accepts Financial Responsibility (form)
- Peak Atrial Filling Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anyone who needed evidence a year ago that there was a malpractice insurance crisis in Pennsylvania needed to go no further than the Harrisburg offices of the Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians.
Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians, Harrisburg; jjordan@pafp.
Snyder is a member of the American Medical Association, the Pennsylvania Medical Society, the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians, and the Chester County Medical Society.
In addition, he is a member of several professional associations, including the American Medical Association, the Pennsylvania Medical Society, the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians, and the Chester County Medical Society.
The Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians was founded in 1948 and represents more than 4,700 family physicians, family medicine residents and medical students.
The annual award, sponsored by the Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians (PAFP), honors an outstanding, community-minded family physician who provides compassionate, comprehensive care.
While health officials and vaccine manufacturers have been stating for weeks that there will be plenty of vaccine this year for high- and low-risk patients alike, the Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians contends that changes in the distribution of vaccine are necessary so that patients can receive their flu shots when they want them in their medical homes from their family physicians.