A five-member team of high school students from Penncrest High School in Sanatoga, Pennsylvania, are the winners of the 2009 Canon Envirothon.
What does PHS stand for?
PHS stands for Penncrest High School (Media, Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHS
We have 369 other meanings of PHS in our Acronym Attic
- Pathways Healthcare Scheduling
- Patuxent High School (Lusby, MD)
- Payload Handling Station (US NASA)
- Payload Header Suppression
- Peak Hour Service
- Pearl High School
- Pearland High School (Texas)
- Pejepscot Historical Society (Brunswick, Maine)
- Pelion High School (South Carolina)
- Pender High School (Pender, NE)
- Pennridge High School (Perkasie, Pa)
- Pennsylvania Heritage Society (est. 1983)
- Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
- Pensacola High School (Pensacola, FL, USA)
- Peoria High School (Peoria, IL)
- Periodontal Health Specialists (Rochester, NY)
- Perkins High School (Sandusky, OH)
- Permian High School (Odessa, TX)
- Personal Handset System
- Personal Handyphone System (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A team of students representing Penncrest High School in Delaware County took top honors and will represent Pennsylvania at the 2005 Canon Envirothon - North American Program at Southwest Missouri State University in July.
Hess today met with Penncrest High School students from Media, Delaware County, to congratulate them for winning this year's Pennsylvania Envirothon and to help them prepare for the upcoming Canon International Envirothon in Amherst, Mass.
com WOLFVILLE, Nova Scotia--(Business Wire Features)--August 8, 2000 Team from Penncrest High School Bests 48 Others, Takes Top Honors At International Environmental Science Competition After six days of intense competition, five high school students from Media, Pennsylvania, the Keystone state, captured first place at the 2000 Canon Envirothon competition that concluded August 5th at Acadia University in Wolfville.
Featured performers and special activities include: Chuck Feld's sand sculptures, popular entertainers "Makin' Music," folk music from Paul Lamoureux, the Penncrest High School Marching Band, George Kaiser's Day Elder Band Organ, the traditional two-man sawing contest and a Cornstalk Maze to challenge the kids.