The Option Agreement between The Penn State Research Foundation and SUTIMCo International gives SUTIMCo an exclusive remuneration bearing license under the PATENT RIGHTS to make, sell and perform processes covered by the Patent entitled "Composition and Method to Control Acid Rock Drainage.
What does PSRF stand for?
PSRF stands for Penn State Research Foundation (Pennsylvania State University; University Park, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSRF
We have 11 other meanings of PSRF in our Acronym Attic
- Phosphatic Substances, Rare Earths (radioactive substances; UK)
- Postal Stationery Registered Envelope
- Propulsion System Rocket Engine
- Public Sector Research Establishments (Department of Trade and Industry, UK)
- Public Sector Research Exploitation Fund (UK)
- Plumas-Sierra Rural Electric Cooperative (California and Nevada)
- Personal Systems Reference (computing; various companies)
- Public Sector Research Exploitation Fund (Department for Business Enterprise and Regulatory Reform; UK)
- Plant Science Research and Education Unit (University of Florida; Apopka, FL)
- Pelagic Shark Research Foundation (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Pinedale Seismic Research Facility
- Potential Scale Reduction Factor (Markov Chain Monte Carlo diagnostic)
- Public Service Research Foundation (Vienna, VA)
- Puget Sound Restoration Fund (Bainbridge Island, WA)
- Potomac Society of Rugby Football Referees
- Packet Scale Rate Guarantee
- Physicians and Scientists for Responsible Genetics (New Zealand)
- Position-Space Renormalization Group
- Prefix and Suffix Relationship Graph
- Privacy and Security Research Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Penn State Research Foundation (University Park, PA) has patented methods for targeting toxic agents which are lethal to pathogens or pathogen infected cells in order to treat and/or eradicate the infection.
Total Nutraceutical Solutions, Spartanburg, SC, has acquired an option to license an invention entitled "Rapid Generation of Vitamin D2 from Mushrooms and Fungi Using Pulsed UV-light" from The Penn State Research Foundation (PSRF).
6,653,485) covering the compositions of matter for a variety of ortho-substituted chiral biaryl phosphine ligands to The Penn State Research Foundation, a non-profit corporation.
Penn State Research Foundation (University Park, PA) has patented a highly effective, convenient, and expeditious genetic transformation system for filamentous fungi, such as Agaricus bisporus.
6,576,772) covering composition of matter for chiral bisphosphine ligands derived from D-mannitol to The Penn State Research Foundation, a non-profit corporation.
TNS has licensed from The Penn State Research Foundation the technology used to stimulate increased levels of Vitamin D2 within mushrooms, such as AbM.
6,521,769) covering the compositions of matter and use for a series of transition metal catalysts derived from chiral biaryl phosphines with a tunable dihedral angle to The Penn State Research Foundation, a non-profit corporation.