April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Rhyolite, a geological feature of South Mountain, will be the topic of the next lecture in the South Mountain Speakers Series on Wednesday, April 10, at Penn State Mont Alto in Franklin County.
What does PSMA stand for?
PSMA stands for Penn State Mont Alto (Pennsylvania State University)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSMA
We have 35 other meanings of PSMA in our Acronym Attic
- Public Service Medal (Australia)
- Public Service Ministry (various locations)
- Public Service Modernisation (Ireland)
- Public Service Motivation (motivation grounded in the public sector)
- Pulse Slope Modulation
- Purchasing and Supply Management
- Portable Space Module - Remote
- Positive Surgical Margins and/or Seminal Vesicle Involvement
- Pakistan Sugar Mills Association
- Passive Surface Movement Advisor
- Personal Safety Manufacturers Association (UK)
- Port State Measures Agreement (US FAO)
- Portion-Size Measurement Aid (nutrition education)
- Power Sources Manufacturers Association
- Power Supply Manufacturer's Association
- Pre-Scripted Mission Assignment (USACE)
- Product Support Mission Area
- Professional Services Management Association (Alexandria, VA)
- Professional Show Managers Association
- progressive spinal muscular atrophy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Penn State Mont Alto is one of the 24 campuses of the Pennsylvania State University, a geographically dispersed land-grant university in the state of Pennsylvania.
Inspired by the spirit of conservation stimulated by President Theodore Roosevelt, the four-year program at the Academy, now Penn State Mont Alto, was an experiment in environmental education.
The daughter of Allen and Diane Kline, she is a graduate of Chambersburg Area Senior High School and completed one year at Penn State Mont Alto with plans to attend a dairy artificial insemination school.
Event at Penn State Mont Alto will Include Campus Arboretum Tour HARRISBURG, Pa.
Thursday, May 19, at the Penn State Mont Alto Campus' Multi-Purpose Center, 1 Campus Dr.
Brock was among the first class of six foresters to graduate from the Academy, now Penn State Mont Alto in Franklin County.
PHTH025 10/23/2003 10:51 r f bc-PA-Barrack-Alliance /C O R R E C T I O N -- Barrack Rodos & Bacine/ PHTH011 10/23/2003 11:01 r v bc-PA-DCNR-forester Ceremony to Honor First African-American Forester at Penn State Mont Alto PHTH031 10/23/2003 12:10 r n bc-PA-Police-Hallo-Tips (HARRISBURG) PA State Police Offer Tips for Trick-Or-Treat Safety PHTH029 10/23/2003 12:14 r v bc-PA-League-Wom-Voters News Advisory for League of Women Voters-Sponsored Supreme.