Harrisburg, ($490,000); Penn State Geisinger Health Plan ($150,000), Danville; Keystone Health Plan Central, Camp Hill ($65,000); UPMC Health Plan, Inc.
What does PSGHP stand for?
PSGHP stands for Penn State Geisinger Health Plan (HMO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Park Slope Geriatric Day Center (Brooklyn, NY)
- Pro Snowmobile Grass Drag Racing Association
- Parent Support Group Evaluation
- Partial Secondary Generalized Epilepsy
- Passage (street type)
- Pennsylvania Governor's School of Excellence
- Primary Schools Guitar Ensemble (Australia)
- Productive Sector Growth and Environment (USAID)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Ghana
- Primary Segmental Glomerulosclerosis and Hyalinosis
- Penn State Geisinger Health System (Pennsylvania)
- PSG Institute of Management
- Pakistan Society of Geographic Information Systems
- PeopleSoft General Ledger
- PlayStation Graphics Library
- P-Selectin Glycoprotein Ligand-1
- Port Stephens - Great Lakes Marine Park (Australia)
- Philippine Study Group of Minnesota (est. 1982)
- Plantas Superiores Geneticamente Modificadas (Portuguese: Genetically Modified Higher Plants)
- Poststreptococcal Glomerulonephritis (kidney inflammation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The System's managed ca e arm, the Penn State Geisinger Health Plan, was the nation's first rural HMO and now has over 260,000 members.
Geisinger will continue to operate the Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center in Wilkes-Barre, Marworth in Waverly, the Penn State Geisinger Health Plan and multi-specialty health group practices in 31 counties in Pennsylvania.