What does PSELR stand for?
PSELR stands for Penn State Environmental Law Review (journal)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pro Sports & Entertainment, Inc.
- Public Safety Equipment & Installations, Inc. (Miami Gardens, FL)
- Public Sector Ethics Index
- Public Speaking Evaluation Instrument (La Salle University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Programmatic Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement
- Progressive Symmetric Erythrokeratodermia
- Plant Specific Emission Limit
- Priced Support Equipment List
- Puget Sound Environmental Learning Center (Bainbridge Island, WA)
- Power Sum Equal Level Far-End Cross-Talk
- Partial Semantics
- Pays Sud et Est Meditérranée
- Pharmacologically Selective Effector Module (genetic engineering)
- Philippine Society of Mining Engineers
- Professional Search Engine Marketer
- Professional Search Engine Marketing
- Protocol Specification for Electronic Metering (communication with power meters)
- Public Sector Employment and Management Act (Australia)
- Public Service Employees Medical Aid Scheme (Namibia)
- Pacific Scientific Energetic Materials Company