Energy Plus welcomes the Penn State Alumni Association as the newest member of our growing partner network, which includes more than 80 leading U.
What does PSAA stand for?
PSAA stands for Penn State Alumni Association (Pennsylvania State University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSAA
We have 41 other meanings of PSAA in our Acronym Attic
- Pushdown Stack Automation
- Pilot Symbol-Assisted Coherent Adaptive Antenna Array Diversity
- Partially Spin Adapted-Coupled Cluster Single Discharge
- PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen) Disease-Free Survival
- Polysialic Acid Form of Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule
- Polar Submembranous Aggregate of Spectrin
- Public Service Agreement (crime reduction initiative; Occupational Health & Safety Information Service; UK)
- Pacific Special Activities Area
- Pagosa Springs Arts Alliance (Pagosa Springs, CO)
- Particularly Sensitive Sea Area
- Pennsylvania State Archery Association
- Philippine Ship Agents Association
- Plan for Software Aspects of Approval
- Polish Singers Alliance of America
- Private School Athletic Association
- Program Support Agreement Addendum
- Public Schools Accountability Act of 1999 (California)
- Puget Sound Adventist Academy
- Public Sector Accounting and Auditing Board (Canada)
- Programme Self-Assessment and Action Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
Truesdell is a graduate of Pennsylvania State University and a member of the Morris County Chamber of Commerce, the International Council of Shopping Centers and the Penn State Alumni Association.
We've had a very positive response to the building so far," says Patrick Scholl, director of Planning and Business Development for the Penn State Alumni Association.
She is a member of the Penn State Alumni Association, the Blue and White Society, Penn State Stockman's Club, the American Quarter Horse Association, and the Pennsylvania Quarter Horse Association.
NYSE: KRB) announced today that it has signed a 10-year agreement with Penn State Alumni Association that extends and significantly expands the current Penn State credit card program through 2008.
She belongs to the Penn State Alumni Association, and is a past member of the Penn State Agri-Marketing Association, the Penn State Dairy Science Club, and the Pennsylvania Jr.
AT&T will introduce a long-distance calling program for Penn State's 350,000 alumni across the nation, offering substantial discounts and other benefits, including one-year paid memberships in the Penn State Alumni Association.
Alumni Connect was launched based on initial success with the Penn State Alumni Association, the nation's largest association of dues-paying alumni.