Brocade([R]) (Nasdaq:BRCD) today announced the three winners from the Brocade and Network Computing Magazine Ultimate Network Challenge: M Resort, Penn Genome Frontiers Institute and KMTelecom.
What does PGFI stand for?
PGFI stands for Penn Genome Frontiers Institute (University of Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PGFI
We have 1 other meaning of PGFI in our Acronym Attic
- Pakistan-German Friendship Association (est. 1987; Pakistan)
- Peano-Gosper Fractal Array
- Professional Golf Fitness Association (Nevada)
- Palmerston Game Fishing Club (Australia)
- Private Gross Fixed Capital Formation
- Pulsed Gel Field Electrophoresis
- Preliminary Government-Furnished Equipment List
- Prince Georges Feral Friends (Prince Georges County, MD)
- Piaristické gymnázium Františka Hanáka (Piarist Grammar School of František Hanák)
- Parsimony Goodness-of-Fit Index
- Persian Gulf Food Industries (Iran)
- Prostaglandin F2 Alpha Metabolite
- Prince George Free-Net Association
- Prince George Free-Net Association (Prince George's County, MD)
- Problem Gambling Foundation of New Zealand
- Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil
- Postgraduate Fellowship Program
- Pennsylvania German Folklore Society of Ontario (est. 1950; Ontario, Canada)
- Practical Guide to Federal Service Oriented Architecture
- Phosphoribosylglycinamide Formyltransferase