BIAWC came in second in the campaign on a per-capita basis, behind the North Peninsula Home Builders Association headquartered in Port Angeles, with a final count of 75 new members.
What does PHBA stand for?
PHBA stands for Peninsula Home Builders Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PHBA
We have 6 other meanings of PHBA in our Acronym Attic
- Population Health Branch (Canada)
- Porcelain Hinged Box
- Pre-Hydrated Bentonite
- Premium Hereford Beef
- Psycho Hose Beast
- Player's Handbook 2 (Dungeons and Dragons)
- P-Hydroxybenzoic Acid
- Palomino Horse Breeders of America
- Pasadena Hispanic Business Association
- Payroll History by Account
- Peninsula Housing and Builders Association
- Pennsylvania Horse Breeders Association
- Pleasant Hill Baseball Association (California)
- Premier HealthLink Benefits Association
- Public Health and Business Administration
- Program in the History of the Book in American Culture (American Antiquarian Society)
- Predominantly Hispanic, Black Asian and Other
- Predominantly Hispanic, Black Asian and Other Non-Anglo (various locations)
- Park Hill Baptist Church (various locations)
- Parma Heights Baptist Church (Ohio)